Source: Eat Chicken
12-14 pieces Chicken Wings (cut)
2 pieces Fresh Ginger
Orange zest from 1 Whole Chicken orange
2 Star Anise
1 can Beer
1 tbsp Soy sauce
2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
1 tbsp Asian hot chili sauce (or your favor hot sauce)
1 tsp sugar
2 garlic gloves chopped
1 Scallion chopped
1. Cleaning the chicken Wings, boiling 4 cups of water, put chicken Wings into the hot water, add 2 star anise and 1 tbsp cooking white wine, quickly cook the Wings until the chicken turns white.
2. Throw out the water, and rinse the chicken Wings with water.
3. Heat up cooking pan with 3 tbsp canola oil, add garlic and 2 fresh ginger piece and orange zest in, then put chicken Wings in, quickly stir them together for flavor. Then add 1 can beer into the pan, lower the heat to medium high.
4. Add 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce, 2 tbsp oyster sauce and 1 tbsp Asian hot chili sauce, cook them in medium heat with lid on.
5. When the sauce is getting thicken, add 1 tsp sugar, use high heat to cook until shimmer. Keep stir the Wings to make sure the sauce is even.
6. Serve with chopped scallion on top for garnish.